Our Environmental Management Services Include:
- Aquatic Habitat Monitoring
- Water Quality Monitoring Environmental
- Site Assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Environmental Monitoring
- Fish Salvage & Relocation
- Environmental Audits
- Fish Stream Culvert and Bridge Installation Monitoring
- Phase 1 & 2 Environmental Assessments
- Met Station set up and Monitoring
- Environmental Management Planning
- Hydrology Station set up and Monitoring
- Environmental Reclamation and Restoration
ECOFOR’s environmental department can provide a full range of environmental services to clients, ranging from project design, field assessment, site investigation, environmental monitoring, and site remediation. Our team of over 40 environmental professionals have extensive local knowledge on environmental conditions and ecosystem functioning, and have conducted numerous environmental assessments and planning projects throughout British Columbia, Alberta and the Yukon. We have a strong background in federal, provincial and territorial environmental legislation, and can provide practical and effective environmental plans that facilitate development and meet legislative requirements. In addition, our extensive experience with major stream crossings and restoration of fish habitat allows us to develop innovative and cost effective measures to ensure the protection of these resources as well as detailed rehabilitation and remediation measures where required.
We pride ourselves on efficiency and innovation, we invite you to contact us to discuss your project needs.